Tue-Sat. at 6:30 pm.
Duration: 3.5-4 h.
65€ per adult.
35€ children under 16.
4 Foodie Stops
A progressive Wine Tasting
The oldest Tavern in Malaga
8 Tapas & 5 paired Wines
Small group (10 person max)
Food, Wine, History & Fun
Marques de Larios Str, Women’secret Store.
Meeting Point Map
- We are “malagueños” and love to eat! That’s why we would only take you to places that totally convince us and where we go with our friends and families. No tourist traps
- Not all Tours are created equal. Our tours are not standardized, but a real reflection of the delicacies every season has to offer and the creativity of our chefs. We took much time and effort in designing the tours so you can enjoy delicious treats, discover hidden places and submerge in our (food) culture in local hideaways.
- Feel welcome and like a local. We have great friendships and exclusive partnerships with restaurants, taverns and market vendor.
- Expert foodie guides. Our guides attended a special training on Gastronomic Tourism promoted by the Provincial Council of Malaga. They truly are real professionals and experts on local cuisine!
- Much more than wonderful food in interesting places.There’s more to it- it’s about the attitude, about getting a bit closer to our authentic culture and real people!