- 500 gr. of ripe tomatoes
- 500 gr. of strawberries.
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 gr. of hard bread.
- Cold water.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Chop the tomato, pepper and garlic.
- Put everything in a bowl together with the hard bread moistened in water, add the vinegar and salt and grind.
- Cut the strawberries and add them to the vegetables.
- Shred everything together and add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Pass it through a sieve and add enough cold water.
- Then add salt and vinegar.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Learn to cook this and other traditional recipes on our Tapas Cooking Classes
Don’t forget to share this post!