We have reinforced our commitment to safety with the development of health protocols in line with the operational considerations for COVID19 risk management issued by relevant health authorities, namely , the Spanish government, the Andalusian government, the World
Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention with regard to restaurants and tours and trip operations.
The new procedures include:
Operations Safety Regulations
1. Reducing group size. Our food tours and cooking classes group sizes will be reduced to a maximum of 6 people during the intial period.
2. We’ll make sure that the restaurants, bars, vendors and other locals we encounter are compliant with the safety guidelines provided by the health authorities.
Our friend Antonio from Chinitas (Malaga) disinfecting a table after the customers left. (June 4)
Outdoor Terrace in Granada (June 3)
Hygiene and Safety Regulations
3. The use of masks in Andalusia and most regions of Spain is mandatory for tourists as well as residents in all public spaces (outside an indoors), even when social distancing cannot be guaranteed .The fine for not wearing one is 100€.
Exceptions will be made in situations where wearing a mask is “incompatible” such as for doing sport or when eating and drinking at bars and restaurants.
This means that wearing a mask will be mandatory on our tours only when walking from stop to stop.
Our guests will be requested to bring their own masks to the tour.
4. Our Guides are trained on infection prevention and to know how to deal with guests presenting COVID-19 compatible signs or symptoms and emergency situations.
5. Any guide who feels unwell and/or presents even the slightest sign or symptom will not lead any tour until they are well.
6. Hand hygiene: Our guides will carry alcohol-based hand sanitizers and will provide it to our guests frequently.
7. Physical distancing is the most effective preventative measure. We have put in place measures to maintain physical distancing throughout most of the tour.
8. Where physical distancing cannot be guaranteed, our guides will wear a face mask and advise our guests to use them.
9. Our guests will be encouraged to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizers or sinks when we have them available to us.
Peace of Mind – Cancellation Policy and new Payment methods
We know it won’t be easy to plan your travel in the next few months so we have made updates to our cancellation policy and payment methods in response to COVID-19:
1- Free cancellations or date changes (subject to availability) are allowed up to 24 hours before it starts.
No refund will be provided for cancellations made within 24 hours of a tour /class, or in case of no-show.
To check the availability, please use our calendar
2- We now accept PayPaland cash payments. To pay in cash on the day of the tour, please contact us